TELUS Health Employee Assistance Program
All Canada partners and their family members are eligible.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered through TELUS Health. TELUS Health is a total well-being solution that you and your family members can use to boost your physical, mental, emotional, financial and social health. Through TELUS Health , you have access to short-term EAP counselling support and other resources to help them through difficult situations you may face in life and at work.
TELUS Health confidential and private support services can provide expert guidance and practical work-life services, referrals to counsellors and other specialists, and connections to community resources in a variety of areas, including:
- Work, life, health, family and money
- Childcare matching
- Eldercare matching
- Recommended resources
- Financial consultations
- Legal consultations
- Management consultations
- Onsite critical incidents services
- Personalized health coaching
Total wellness offerings
- Health assessments
- Participation-driven rewards & incentives
- Individual or corporate challenges
- Wearable teach integration
Perks & savings
Through TELUS Health , you can also access over 2,000 perks and discounts on your favourite brands and daily expenses. Enjoy:
- Digital gift cards: Receive digital codes instantly to email or mobile wallet to use in stores or online.
- Online cashback: Choose from hundreds of retailers and earn a percentage of purchase back into TELUS Health wallet.
- In-store and exclusive offers: Present the TELUS Health app at checkout for instant discounts on in-store purchases.
For Current Starbucks Partners
You and your family members can access TELUS Health confidential support 24/7 in several ways:
- App: Download TELUS Health app from Google Play or the Apple App Store. In the app, select Log in and enter starbucks or sbux, then you’ll be redirected to sign in with your partner credentials.
- Online: Visit one.telushealth.com
For help accessing the TELUS Health platform or other queries, email [email protected].
Visit the Partner Hub for more details.
The information on this page is for partners in Canada. Select your location below.