LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
All Canada partners and their family members are eligible.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered through LifeWorks. LifeWorks is a total well-being solution that you and your family members can use to boost your physical, mental, emotional, financial and social health. Through LifeWorks, you have access to short-term EAP counselling support and other resources to help them through difficult situations you may face in life and at work.
LifeWorks confidential and private support services can provide expert guidance and practical work-life services, referrals to counsellors and other specialists, and connections to community resources in a variety of areas, including:
- Work, life, health, family and money
- Childcare matching
- Eldercare matching
- Recommended resources
- Financial consultations
- Legal consultations
- Management consultations
- Onsite critical incidents services
- Personalized health coaching
Total wellness offerings
- Health assessments
- Participation-driven rewards & incentives
- Individual or corporate challenges
- Wearable teach integration
Perks & savings
Through LifeWorks, you can also access over 2,000 perks and discounts on your favourite brands and daily expenses. Enjoy:
- Digital gift cards: Receive digital codes instantly to email or mobile wallet to use in stores or online.
- Online cashback: Choose from hundreds of retailers and earn a percentage of purchase back into LifeWorks wallet.
- In-store and exclusive offers: Present the LifeWorks app at checkout for instant discounts on in-store purchases.
For Current Starbucks Partners
You and your family members can access LifeWorks confidential support 24/7 in several ways:
- App: Download the LifeWorks mobile app from Google Play or the Apple App Store. In the app, select Log in and enter starbucks or sbux, then you’ll be redirected to sign in with your partner credentials.
- Online: Visit starbucks-canada.lifeworks.com.
For help accessing the LifeWorks platform or other queries, email [email protected].
Visit the Partner Hub for more details.
The information on this page is for partners in Canada. Select your location below.