Future Savings Plan
Starbucks offers you a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) to help you reach your retirement goals by making tax-deferred contributions through convenient bi-weekly payroll deductions and a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) where your associated Starbucks matching contribution will be made.
Join for benefits like
- Matching contributions: Starbucks will contribute to the DPSP on your behalf with matching contributions of 100% on the first 5% of your eligible pay that you contribute to the RRSP each pay period. DPSP company contributions will be immediately 100% vested. This means you own the matching contributions as soon as they are contributed to your account.
- Convenient payroll deductions: When you elect to contribute to the RRSP, your contributions are tax-deferred and automatically deducted from your pay cheque, making it easier to save consistently.
- Lower investment management fees: With the power of group investment purchasing, you’ll benefit from reduced investment fees.
- Easy online enrollment and 24/7 online access to your accounts
- Enhanced partner experience and online platform offering ease of use, education and financial wellness tools.
- Independent one-on-one and commission-free financial advice at no additional cost
Starbucks Canada partners are eligible to participate in the Future Savings Plan at any time after attaining age 18 and completing 90 days of continuous employment counted from the most recent date of hire. Eligible partners will be able to enroll up to 60 days prior to their eligibility date and contributions will start after attaining eligibility.
Retail hourly partners hired prior to May 1, 2021 are eligible at the beginning of the month following completion of 60 days of continuous employment counted from the most recent date of hire and are age 18 or older.
For Current Starbucks Partners
To enroll in the Future Savings Plan, find your account balance, learn about retirement planning or manage your account, visit the Manulife website or call Manulife at 1 (833) 838-8873 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Eastern Time.
The information on this page is for partners in Canada. Select your location below.