Through the Starbucks Giving Match program, Starbucks recognizes and supports partners’ individual contributions of eligible financial donations and volunteer time to qualified non-profit organizations.
- Financial donations: You may request a Starbucks Giving Match for your financial donations to qualified non-profit organizations. The minimum donation eligible for matching is $25.
- Volunteer time: You may request a Starbucks Giving Match for your individual community service hours at qualified non-profit organizations. All Starbucks partners are eligible to request a $5 grant for each volunteer hour tracked in the Community Champion Portal.
Active Starbucks partners may request up to $1,000 per fiscal year (October 1—September 30) through the Starbucks Giving Match program, using any combination of volunteer hours and financial donations to qualified non-profit organizations. All requests are subject to review and approval. To be eligible, you must be an active partner when you contribute your time or financial donation, as well as when the request is processed and paid.
Matching gifts can be made to:
- 501(c)(3) public charities in the U.S.
- Registered Charities in Canada
Organizations not eligible to receive matching gifts include:
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations benefiting only those with like beliefs
- Private foundations
- Professional organizations
- Organizations listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center Hate List
For Current Starbucks Partners
To request a Starbucks Giving Match, log in to the Community Champion Portal with your Global Username.
The information on this page is for partners in Canada. Select your location below.