Lyra Mental Health Benefit
The Lyra mental health benefit connects you and your eligible family members to mental and emotional health care that is convenient and personalized.
- Personalized, confidential, evidence-based mental health care for a wide-range of needs, from mild to complex.
- 20 free in-person or video sessions each fiscal year for each eligible family member.
- Easy online scheduling with most providers available within two weeks.
- Access to a diverse provider network of mental health therapists and coaches.
- Lyra also provides work-life services to help you work through personal life obstacles, including legal, identity theft and financial services.
Beginning on your date of hire, Lyra is available to all U.S. partners, your spouse or domestic partner and tax-dependent children.
For Current Starbucks Partners
Visit lyrahealth.com/starbucks to create an account and get started. Once you’ve created an account, you will answer a few questions about how you are feeling to assess your needs and concerns and receive recommendations that may best meet your needs.
You may also call (844) 643-1263 to get started.
The Lyra benefit is confidential.
The information on this page is for partners in the United States. Select your location below.