Whether you’re a new parent, planning for a child, raising children or taking care of a sick family member, we have resources to support you.
Taking family leave
Support for growing your family
Growing your family through adoption, surrogacy or Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)? Find out about Family Expansion Reimbursement.
Medical & other benefits
- Enroll your child: Add your child to your Health coverage within 60 days of the birth or adoption. Call the Starbucks Benefits Center at (877) 728-9236 or enroll online or online at mysbuxben.com.
- Consider a Dependent Care Reimbursement Account: Enroll in this account to pay for child or elder care expenses with before-tax dollars. Enroll within 60 days of birth or adoption by calling Starbucks Benefits Center at (877) 728-9236 or enroll online at mysbuxben.com.
- Backup child or adult care at low cost: Get 10 days of backup child or adult care per fiscal year at a small cost through [email protected].
- Paying for your benefits coverage: While on leave, you will receive a monthly invoice from Starbucks Benefits Center outlining the amount you owe for your benefits contributions.
- Breast pumps: Your Starbucks health coverage covers the purchase of standard (single) electric breast pumps or medically-necessary rental of hospital-grade breast pumps. Covered breast pumps aren’t subject to any deductible, copay, or coinsurance when you use a network provider.
Additional fertility benefits
If you are enrolled in a Starbucks medical plan, you may be eligible for additional fertility benefits. Call a Starbucks Advocate at (877) SBUXBEN (728-9236) for more information. Starbucks Advocacy services are free, confidential, and available year-round.
Counseling & care services
Whether or not you are benefits eligible, you and your family can use Lyra Health to access a suite of counseling and other services at no cost, including:
- Personalized, confidential, evidence-based mental health care for a wide-range of needs, from mild to complex.
- 20 free in-person or video sessions every fiscal year for each eligible family member, including couples and children.
- Easy online scheduling with most providers available within two weeks.
- Access to a diverse provider network of highly qualified mental health therapists and coaches.
- Lyra also provides work-life services to help you work through personal life obstacles, including legal, identity theft and financial services
The information on this page is for partners in the United States. Select your location below.