You can use some of your partner benefits right away – for others, you need to meet certain criteria. Here are the eligibility details for each of the plans and programs.
Benefits available to partners upon hire:
- Lyra Health
- [email protected]
- Spotify premium membership
- Sick time
- Food and beverage benefit (all store partners)
- Weekly coffee markout and in-store discount
- Starbucks Global Academy
- Partner matching gifts
- Commuter benefits (excludes Seattle Support Center and Kent Flexible Plant)
- Caring Unites Partners (CUP) Fund
- Discounts at various retailers
Benefits with eligibility based on hire date:
- Bean Stock – typically eligible for a November grant if employed by May 1 with no breaks in service between May 1 and the grant date
- Future Roast 401(k) Savings Plan – at least age 18 and after 90 days of employment
- Stock Investment Plan (S.I.P.) – after 90 days of employment
Benefits that require you to be “benefits eligible”:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Expansion Reimbursement
- Starbucks College Achievement Plan (must not yet have a bachelor’s degree)
How do I become “benefits eligible”?
How you become “benefits eligible” for the first time depends on your role, hours and location.
How do I remain “benefits eligible”?
For Current Starbucks Partners
Call the Starbucks Benefits Center at (877) 728-9236 for eligibility questions.
The information on this page is for partners in the United States. Select your location below.