You can use some of your partner benefits right away – for others, you need to meet certain criteria. Here are the eligibility details for each of the plans and programs.
Benefits available to partners upon hire:
- Lyra Health
- Backup Care Benefit
- Spotify premium membership
- Sick time
- Food and beverage benefit (all store partners)
- Weekly coffee markout and in-store discount
- Starbucks Global Academy
- Partner matching gifts
- Commuter benefits (excludes Seattle Support Center and Kent Flexible Plant)
- Caring Unites Partners (CUP) Fund
- Discounts at various retailers
Benefits with eligibility based on hire date:
- Bean Stock – typically eligible for a November grant if employed by May 1 with no breaks in service between May 1 and the grant date
- Future Roast 401(k) Savings Plan – at least age 18 and after 90 days of employment
- Stock Investment Plan (S.I.P.) – after 90 days of employment
Benefits that require you to be “benefits eligible”:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Expansion Reimbursement Assistance
- Starbucks College Achievement Plan (must not yet have a bachelor’s degree)
How do I become “benefits eligible”?
How you become “benefits eligible” for the first time depends on your role, hours and location.
How do I remain “benefits eligible”?
† Changes to wages, benefits, and/or terms and conditions may not be unilaterally implemented in stores with organizing underway or will be subject to collective bargaining for stores with certified union representation. Connect with your district manager if you have questions. For more information, visit one.starbucks.com.
For Current Starbucks Partners
Call the Starbucks Benefits Center at (877) 728-9236 for eligibility questions.
The information on this page is for partners in the United States. Select your location below.